Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Blog Title Graphic! - Created by me! :)

This is going to be a short post.  I've recently decided it was necessary to create a better "Title" graphic for my blog.  What better graphic than me in my home workshop?  I've done a pretty good job recreating all the things I love most in my shop, including my blossoming sewing boxes and my brag books made from baby's clothing.  I've also included my faerie tree, which is really a hat rack that I hang my faeries from!  I've got my little toaster oven that I bake my polymer clay creations in.  Also, you’ll find the two tags I made recently: "Imagine" & "Believe."  These items will be my next listings on Etsy as soon as I figure out how to photograph them and catch their true adorableness! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Mardi

1 comment: